We have a little bit more news about the 2013 Sayre Back-to-School Meet & Greet on Thursday, August 22.
- If you can help stuff packets on Wednesday at 10am, please contact Jan Mahaffey.
- Forms to order Sayre gym shirts will be available at the Meet & Greet. Shirts will be on display to check sizing, but will not be for sale at the event. Orders will be accepted at the Meet & Greet only with EXACT CHANGE CASH PAYMENT (We cannot make change.) Gymwear forms can also be returned to the office with payment before the order deadline. ORDERS WILL BE PROCESSED IN MID-SEPTEMBER.
- The FFO is not ordering sweatshirts, sweatpants, or shorts this year. We will have a blowout sale, $10 each, on remaining stock at the Meet & Greet. (We also have a few Walkathon shirts for $5.) All these items will be sold FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, while supplies last. Again, EXACT CHANGE CASH PAYMENT required.
- Remember, “Gym uniforms may be purchased through the FFO or at any business provided they are the appropriate color: gold shirt and green sweatpants or shorts.” Sayre merchandise is a fundraiser for the FFO, and we hope you’ll continue to purchase shirts, but the cost of other gymwear was getting too high to be profitable as a fundraiser.
- Gym T-shirt order forms will also be made available on the FFO site on Thursday
- Please visit the FFO table and sign up for more info on how you can get involved and stay informed about FFO and Sayre events and projects.