Mark your calendar! Sayre Language Academy’s Family Reading night has been scheduled for Thursday November 29 from 6-8pm at the school. Students may dress as their favorite literary character on Thursday, and also wear their costume Thursday night! Bring the whole family for a night full of events for all ages:
6pm to 7:30:
- Join an interactive performance with local musician Shannon Sherman.
- Get crafty in the gym! Make bookmarks, comics, or journals.
- Play games including Taboo and Word Bingo.
- Bring your used books to trade at our book swap.
- Visit a banned books display.
7:30 to 8:00
- Join us for the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders’ Poetry Jam in the auditorium.
- Win great prizes at our raffle.
Please visit the FFO table on Report Card Day (November 13) if you can help out. Please remember that all students and other children must be accompanied by an adult.